Saturday, September 18, 2010

Funky Felix Intervals

Ran 19 miles this morning.  Probably was a bit too much, but I emailed Coach Felix since I am going to be out of town for the next two weeks and not able to run.  Felix said I should do the long run this weekend so as to be ready for the 21 miler.

I ended up running with Coach Felix and Kay.  It was awesome - Felix told us about all of the marathons he has ever run.  He has run 45.  His favorites are as follows: favorite marathon: Houston and New York.  Most Inspirational: Marine Corps.  Most Spiritual: Bataan March Memorial (Las Cruces).

I am going to sign up for this one - it will give me an excuse to see my family there.

As stated previously, I joined Weight Watchers recently.  I had had enough of running with the extra pounds and being tired before I should.  We shall see how this goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment