Friday, March 25, 2011

Update: Garmin, Here I Come!

The Bataan march is this weekend.  Obviously I am not there.  The family is not there this weekend so my Mom and I were very disincentivized from going.  I think this worked out wonderfully because I was DEAD from March - the TIR, Toastmaster's competitions, the Rodeo, parties....it was just too, too much.  So when Mom said she was cancelling the trip, it was a huge sigh of relief....

That being said, what is the new goal?  Well, a big group of us signed up for the Chicago marathon in October.  Myself included.  This is going to be a PTR.  I would like to shoot for 4:15...maybe even 4 hours if I'm feeling awesome.

Also, between the holidays and now I've gained almost 20 lbs.  I'm at 155 right now, the goal is to get back down to 140.  If/when this does happen, I am buying myself a Garmin watch as a celebratory gift.  It will be awesome....I REALLY want that watch!  Stay tuned for that progress....

No comments:

Post a Comment