Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 for 3

The ladies in Lane 13 are ahead of the NYR curve: we have been to every morning practice prior to NYE. And to think: all of us would not have come this morning, but we knew we would catch all kinds of crap from each other tomorrow. It was nasty: cold rain, cold concrete, cold water. Yeesh. Bu the swimming and the company were marvelous. I must say, I wish I was one of the Thoroughbreds: they are so fast. That's a good goal, right? It can happen....just gotta keep going....but then I would have to leave King Al and the Court of Lane 13. Hm.

We are leaving on Friday to go to South America for the MGMT 797 class. Darn. Just as this thing got going.. Oh, well. This will be considered a short hiatus. This will be so much fun; how I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment