Friday, May 21, 2010

Where's my stapler?

This was the first week of work.  And it was busy.  And I am already wiped out!  Haha.  Already I am overwhelmed.  I have been trying to break down the projects into bite-sized pieces so I can manage them effectively for the duration of them.  I am glad to be in Marketing.  I think (and hope) I fit there.  I hope I am not a disappointment!  I am grateful to be there and hope I can contribute in any way.

This is Week #1 and already I can feel the pounds coming on.  I haven't quite figured out the gym/swimming regimen yet, but there is plenty of time for that.  This week's regimen was:
3X Swimming (M, T morning and Thursday afternoon)

That was it.  Other than that, it was running around Houston...catching public transportation, practicing the dance for Ozen and Faraz's wedding...it was madness!

This weekend and week, the plan will be:
1.) Swimming - Sunday, maybe Monday, and at least 1 other time = 3 times total
2.) Spin class - at least one
3.) Running - Sat. morning; 12 miles, and at least one run at work = 3 miles

The training for the Danskin triathlon begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment