Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello there, old friend.

My, how long it has been. I am so sorry for neglecting you.  Life speeds by sometimes.

I graduated on Friday!  Can you believe all the activities that have happened in the past three weeks?  Graduation was this past Friday!


Besides all of the graduations parties and activities, I went to California for a week to visit Sean and SURF.  It was awesome.  I am officially counting it as training.

Again, getting back to the point of this blog: Training-wise, all I have been doing is swimming.  A few spin classes here and there, but I have been too scared to run due to my knee.   The Danskin triathlon is in three weeks, so I need to get back in the swing of things.  I am not worried about the swim at all.

I downloaded a marathon training plan for the MCM marathon.  The good news is that I don't need to start the plan until the end of June.  The bad news is that that is going to be SO hot!

I don't have a game plan for this week.  This week is my first week at work, so I am making this up as I go.  It is wonderful to be back in the adult world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment