Monday, April 26, 2010

Swim Like A Champion Today

My apologies that it has been so long between posts.  As a result of this, I am going to recite my 'training' from the last three days:
Saturday: Swimming (4,500 yds) and Running 3 miles
Sunday: Swim (4,000 m - lc)
Monday: Swim (2,000 m - lc)

Yes, a lot of swimming.  My knee has been bothering me a bit, so I have been trying to rest it.  I don't particularly like not running and over-swimming.  My body has a tendency to swell up when I do that and my legs lose the running training, but I would like to give my knee a rest.

A friend of mine sent me his marathon training program.  One of the [many] projects for this week is to download it and figure out how to apply it, countdown the days, etc.  Not to mention the Danskin triathlon is coming up in 6 weeks.

SIX weeks!  So soon.  My, how time flies.

I might run this week.  I still don't know.  I will have to think about it.  But the plan for this week is:
Spin class: at least once.  Probably tomorrow or Wednesday.
Yoga; at least one class
Swimming: Thursday p.m. and Fri. a.m.
Running: ???????

No comments:

Post a Comment