Sunday, June 6, 2010

Danskin Triathlon


Today Jerrah and I participated in the Danskin triathlon in Austin.  It was awesome!  Did I train for it and was I in shape?  Not at all.  It was actually quite liberating....since I am out of shape, I was under no pressure to do well.  It was basically a long workout.:)

Jerrah did awesome and I am so proud of her!  She blew everyone away in the swim.  Of course.

This afternoon was Kiley's bridal shower.  Ah.  From a triathlon to a bridal shower.  And then an allergic reation.  What a day.  Hence, vegging out in front of the TV with my laptop.  I think I am going to take this coming weekend off.

The Danskin Tri was awesome to get back in the swing of things...it was a very good motivator to get my out-of-shape rear back in gear and focus!  The thing is, with being new at work and figuring out what is going on, I have been more focused on work and trying to get the dust settled there than triathlon training and swimming.  But that's OK.  It is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment