Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fast Times at EP High

I find it hilarious that the last post was about getting back on the wagon. Obviously that did not happen.;)

Work is craziness. It is fun; I am thankful and learning so much....but I feel like I am in over my head!

This weekend is the Women's Danskin Tri in Austin. I am going with one of my swim teammates, Jerrah. This is Jerrah's first triathlon and she is really nervous so we are going to go to all of the talks, check in early, etc. It is going to be awesome! We are excited.

As usual, I have not trained as much as I would like to. At all. But it is a little sprint, and it will be a lot of fun.

This morning I ran with the Nelsons and others. It was awesome considering that it stormed last night. There were 7 of us and we ran 5 miles. Marathon training starts soon. I found some running buddies at work so I am excited to get that going.....

Tomorrow I am going to [try to] go to spin class AND swim practice after work. And then tomorrow night is Ozen and Fraraz's wedding....in which we are doing our dance! Saturday is traveling to Austin, and Sunday is the triathlon!

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment