Friday, April 9, 2010

Last Class!

I am writing from my final Public Policy class right now!

Yes, I am actually IN class. I justify this post due to the fact that we are talking about blogs right now in class. So I am only implementing what my Professor is saying.

No yoga this week. And I doubt any other swimming will be done. I had a lot of stuff to do yesterday afternoon at school, not to mention that last night was FOLLIES!....so, I swam yesterday from 12:15 - 1:15 or so. It was awesome; I had the entire outdoor pool to myself and swam 3,600 yards.

As an added bonus, I got a sweet tan base. As an added major error, I got a cap ring tan line. I did not realize that I wore my swim cap so low on my forehead. "What is a cap ring tan line?" you ask. Well, let me describe mine for you: I have a super dark brown horizontal stripe across my forehead that is about 1 inch wide. It is located about half an inch above my eyebrow line and one inch below my hairline. After swimming I used about 25% of my bottle of foundation to cover it up. Yikes.

I also have super white goggle eyes. I make quite a sight, let me tell you.:)

Our Gala dance is tomorrow night! I am so excited. I promise to at least semi-report how it was, but before then Yvonne and I will be doing a 12-mile Heights run tomorrow morning. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment