Monday, April 5, 2010

Toodlepip!

Gracious, has it REALLY been a week? My bad. Time just got away from me, I guess.

OK, OK, well, it was Easter. And I was out of town visiting some of the millions of cousins (although these are the cutest!) and spending time with them on their breathtaking New Mexico farm. Uncle Chris and Aunt Jamie bought a postcard-looking piece of land outside of Las Cruces, New Mexico and have built a lovely home there for themselves and their three kids: the twin terrors and Rebekah Rose. It was so much fun hanging out with them.

As for training: I did a ton of swimming last week, but since I didn't blog it, I don't remember the amounts. Oh, well. I am back on the wagon this week.

Today Megan and I swam with the Masters of Disaster! It is awesome and we'll do it for every p.m. practice from here on out. Zones are this weekend in the Woodlands, so, luckily, the thoroughbreds are tapering and I am not so intimidated! We swam 4,000 yards in 80 minutes. The 13x 100 yd set almost made me sick, though. Did not need to do that to myself on a Monday after Easter candy to boot.

Plan for the week:
Swim: 5x (including today)
Cycling: 1 spin class - Tomorrow
Run - 10 miles; long run Saturday morning
Yoga - ???

So, what is the 'Toodlepip," you ask? Giacamo, Luciano, Rebekah Rose and I watched Disney's Tarzan for the first time! And 'Toodlepip' was one of the character's lines. It was such a cute movie! And a great way to detox from a mucho delicioso, huge Easter dinner.

Til next time, tally-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment