Friday, January 15, 2010

5-for-5

To answer my self-addressed question in Wednesday's post, I swam! Before even getting in the water, I was ready to get out after about 2,000...but I finished! And I have swam every day this week. Even amidst pain of a distinctively feminine kind. You know what I'm talking about. It stinks. Guys have no idea how good they've got it. AND they can pee while standing. What?

Have I yet to download, or even look for a half-ironman training plan? No. Am I worried about this whole half-ironman thing and stressed already from all of these problems at school that just keep coming? Yes. It is a mess and a half. Makes me even more proud of myself that I am determined to take the bare minimum of classes this term. Thank goodness.

I really would like to run tomorrow morning. Reminder: I have been swimming to shed some excess pounds to get back on the road. But it is going to be raining nonstop every hour on the hour and during the hour until Sunday. Just in time for the Houston marathon! It should be gorgeous on Sunday, the city is excited.

So, we shall see about running tomorrow morning. If that does not happen, I will definitely swim and might perhaps piddle around on the treadmill. But as a bon voyage momento: His Majesty, King Al sent a t-shirt voting request to Lane 13. The mottos were awesome. I have my favorites narrowed down to 18. Among them:

Shall this be the new Lane 13 M.O.? Stay tuned to find out.....Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment