Monday, January 18, 2010

Rockets - 101: Bucks - 98

Swimming: 1 down; 4 to go. We made it! Barely. I think my body is still adjusting. And I forgot how I am hungry all of the time when getting into shape. This has to stop!

On my way over to the pool, Doug called to invite me to the Rockets game today. I now I am an alternate, but that's OK! He does a season ticket share deal. The seats were awesome! Courtside; I think Battier almost sweated on me. I like the new rookie chap - Chase Budinger? Thumbs up; he did great.

101 to 98 in one overtime. It was an awesome game! I might have to start becoming a basketball fan! It was just the thing to wrap up a holiday afternoon before coming home to finish homework and getting ready to run tomorrow. Ugh. I am SO nervous about getting back out on the road!



No comments:

Post a Comment