Sunday, January 31, 2010

Altitude sickness. Blech!

I've returned from Salt Lake City! And Park City, and the Sundance Film Festival. it was glorious. But it is time to get back to work, and this week is going to be a busy one. On that note, this is going to be short and sweet:
Running: 25 - 20 miles (I know what you are thinking. But I am going to try, anyway!)
Swimming: 4 times. Ish.
Cycling: 3 times. (We shall see how this goes, too. My legs might not be too happy with me come Sunday).
I found some other fascinating triathlon blogs that had neat tricks and tools. I am super-excited to incorporate those into my humble, little page! Also, I entertained a brief thought to do a FULL Ironman this fall. But then remembered how miserable that full marathon was. That is a goal that shall wait.
Oh, and not that this has anything to do with ironman-anything, but I just realized that I need a haircut. Again!


No comments:

Post a Comment