Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To swim or to nap? I don't care what Hamlet said, THIS is the real question.

This train is moving....spin class this morning with Andrew and company and we were flyin', and my thighs are fryin'! Now, after 4 hours of class today, the question is whether or not to go to swim practice? No, I am not brave enough to run yet. There is still excess weight to be shed before making the sneakers hit the pavement en force.

I hasten to add that during the 4 hours of class I almost fell asleep multiple times from muscle exhaustion. But it has been so long since I have felt that way that it was absolutely wonderful!

Running 9 miles with MPRC: T-2.5 days. Yikes.

I still am concerned that this blog is just not that interesting. I will repeat what was said in the first post: HOW interesting can it be listening to anyone, especially me, talk about exercising for days on end? One wonders. Yet, we have all already had so much fun. I am lucky to be around such a crazy group of people. Between King Al and the Royal Court of Lane 13, Andrew and The Spinsters, and Merry and the Thoroughbred Gazelles, we are beside ourselves to train for whatever the next event may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment