Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wipeout

I swam yesterday (Saturday) morning in a noble attempt. But my muscles were not going to have any of that nonsense. I had over-done it this week for the first week back and my arms and legs gave out. On top of all of this I was in the worst pain imaginable from the monthly bills. Ugh.

To make things even funnier, my body was demanding protein. I started craving a tuna sandwich at about 7:30 a.m. I cleaned up, got some work together, and drove out to the 'rents' house, and had lunch. Then promptly had a long one-on-one with the toilette. No fun. But the protein was worth all of that pain! I was struggling like you cannot imagine!

So, after allowing one day for recovery and getting things done, the deal for this coming week for half-ironman beginning training will be:
1.) Swimming: 5 times
2.) Spin Class: 2 times
3.) Running: 2 times (hopefully around 12-15 miles)

I am sure I will keep you posted throughout this week, but I will give you a full report next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment