Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Argh.

I am frustrated. I have been at this for three weeks (OK, admittedly that's not that long) but I feel like I am just getting bigger. And eating more. A lot more. Maybe I should look into nutrition plans. I feel like I am just getting larger and larger...and it's making me really sad. I know there is a slender me in there somewhere!

This morning it was up and at 'em early for spin class, abs class, and lifting weights. I like getting back into the weights things, but I just need to control this eating-thing.

I'm leaving for SLC tomorrow morning and my body is very, very tired. So, I am not going to get up early to go swim. I think I am going to take tomorrow off. As well as the next few days. I come back on Sunday evening, so I can take a break until Monday morning at least. I started an online food diary and food journal, so we shall see how that goes. And I found a lot of other fun triathlon and ironman blogs....I got distracted while looking for half-ironman plans.

Before I leave tomorrow, here is a recap from the week:
Swimming: 2 times
Spin class: 2 times + 2 ab classes + 2 weightlifting sessions
Running: 1 time; 3 miles; around the park with Pat and Miguel.

WHat is really funny is that I just got an email today from the Austin half marathon. I DID indeed sign up for it. And I completely forgot about it. My chances of canceling are quite high. I might go; I don't know....

No comments:

Post a Comment