Thursday, March 18, 2010

Namaste


I think that I am going to take today off. I took yoga for the past two days. I am definitely going to keep doing it because it opens the body up like you would not believe.

Of course, the downside to this is my body hurts in areas that I either (a) have not felt in years, or (b) never knew were there.

I was going to swim yesterday and run this morning. Did I do any of that? Umm, no. I came home yesterday and took a monster 3-hour nap. Got up, piddled around a but, then promptly went back to bed.

Yup, that's the rockin' St. Patty's day I had yesterday, people!

Perhaps the body is telling me something? I would think so. I am pretty sure that I am going to take off today, too in order to physically rest. I will swim tomorrow. I actually have assignments and reading that I need to do, so those will be the projects for today. I'll get my stuff done early and not have to worry about it! That is a fab, fab goal.

There is an ILE (intensive learning experience) all day tomorrow and Saturday that I am taking for class. It will be awesome. I'll swim tomorrow morning before it begins, but that will probably be it for a couple of days. I am being true to my word about not running this week and giving my knee a break (yikes, I really should ice it. Just because I am uber-cautious). I'll get back on the running train next week. Check in again soon,

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment