Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today I am Sleepy. Oh, and Sneezy.

Saturday night I [mostly] finished the Advocacy plan assignment for the public policy class I am taking, and lo and behold, Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs was on the Disney Channel! Mom and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What a CUTE movie! You know, I had never actually seen the full fledged film? Shame on me.

Resolved!

Update: Since Sunday's long course workout from the devil-disguised-as-Jada, I have:
Monday a.m. - Spin class; 1 hour; roughly 15 miles
Monday a.m. - Weights (legs)
Monday p.m. - Swimming (short course; 2500 yards)
Tuesday a.m. - Running (5 miles)

I am home writing this and working on other school/extracurricular/personal admin and the like. While I am normally Sneezy dwarf (my lot in life and my M.O. Yes, I have just come to accept it), today I am also Sleepy dwarf. It just might be time for a catnap before the rest of this work gets finished (for those of you reading whom I know are Moms of little ones - I am NOT gloating. Just stating an objective plan:))

This week will be a long one. At least all of the academia work is finished. A few touch-ups here and there. The plan will be:

Cycling - Actually getting on the bike this weekend. Hopefully. 20 miles-ish
Weights - Once. Maybe. Depends on Mom. And it's usually on Thursdays, and I am planning to take Thursday off.
Swimming - 3 practices (I am including Sunday. That would make 4 practices this week.)
Yoga - at least once
Running - long run this weekend (10 miles)

Yup, that'll do it.

So, then.....which dwarf are YOU today?!

Xoxo, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment