Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sleepy Dwarf, continued. And the Madness of March...

MPRC ran Sabine this morning.  About 9 miles.  It was a really rough morning for both Yvonne and myself.  Ugh!  She was at a game last night, and I was running around all day, so our legs were shot.  I basically sleep walked for the whole run.  It was pretty painful.  But we did it!  9 miles completed.  We are known as the caboose, but whatever.  9 miles is 9 miles.  I don't care how or when you finish it.

Went to a pilates class afterwords to loosen up and move around some not-so-used muscles.  It was lovely.  But then had errands to do and came home to make food for my father to have on hand to eat (poor man...he doesn't eat unless food is ready to go for him.  I try the best I can to take care of him!)  It is such a gorgeous day outside, I wanted to run out and do something.  But I was dead on my feet, so I laid down.   And was out.  For 3 hours.  Ha Ha Ha.

And now, Dad and I are watching March madness and currently it's K State and Butler.  My Irish were out in the first round.  I really should be more upset than I am, but I am so used to this by now that I am immune.


Columbia's bball team is doing well in the brackets.  And their team is all walk-ons with no scholarships.  That is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment