Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting

I just swam and am waiting for the spin class...but I have a sneaky suspicion that it is not going to happen today since I am sitting outside the studio room checking up on you. But no matter, my arms are shot anyways. And I have a lunch appointment today. I lifted a little bit (again) after swimming this morning while waiting for this class....it will all work out fine.

I lied about this week's worth of plans; I am sorry. Little behind on the schedule this week, but that's OK. My body is super-tired! This weekend I have class, so it will be kind of busy. I need to do those readings for class, actually. Grrrr.

Less than a month until the Registration date for the Marine Corps Marathon! I'm getting excited. I really hope I get in.....we shall see. I won't be running this weekend because I think my legs are still angry with me and worn out. I will give them a week off. And next Saturday is the March Madness Meet at Rice. Hmmm. Class that afternoon. To swim, or not to swim? Might as well....it will be a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment