Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bono composed Elevation, I'm working on composing my own Motivation

Swam 3500 today after not doing anything since Saturday. Ugh.

It is getting really tough to get moving every day! Of course, I am blaming this on a plethora of things: last spring break, probably last quality vacation time. Ever. And recovery from that 16-mile run on Saturday. What WAS I thinking?

Zones are coming up. Oh, how I hope I can go! Our Gala is that same weekend as is our volunteering event. So much to do. So little time.

I will keep you posted on how the rest of this week goes. This is a "Me Week," full of Doctor's appointments and check-ups galore. All of that stuff that must be done. Ah, well. It has been wonderful for all that. And tomorrow is Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment