Thursday, March 4, 2010

Runnin' on a Netbook

I am writing this post from my new Netbook. I wanted an aesthetically-pleasing light pink Netbook, but Sean helped me to see the light. He said, and I quote, "No way." Then followed that with, "do you want your Netbook to actually work and do the things you want it to do, or do you want it to just look pretty?"

How well Sean knows me.

This thing is awesome. The battery has about 12 and a half hours left on it. I think I could get used to no wires. This is pretty sweet.

This morning we ran 6 miles, then I went to Rice and lifted legs before meeting the girls for our Thursday morning breakfast meeting. At Chick-fil-A. Lord, those chicken biscuits with honey are SO good! It was lovely. I am so fortunate to have Sue and Aisha as friends.

I think I am NOT going to run this Saturday. My legs are still tired from the 16-er last weekend and I have been doing nothing but eating ever since. My body obviously needs a break. The new plan is to swim both tomorrow and Saturday. Possibly Sunday. There will be a lifting session in there somewhere and probably cycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment