Thursday, February 4, 2010

Run, Forrest, Run!

Ran 8 miles this morning! Yes, we are going step by step. My goal is run 10 miles on Saturday morning. It has been raining for the past two days straight, but it was not raining this morning so it was actually pretty nice. I ran with Pat and Larry. Who are both so wise and encouraging. I confess that I enjoy talking with them a little bit more than running.

I do not have much else to report. Swam 2600 yards yesterday and it was a great stress-reliever. My shoulder feels a lot better. I am certain that is because it has been rested. Have been dealing with drama at school. I do not think I am a good disciplinarian; I do not remain attached enough. I get too emotional.

But that has nothing to do with training, does it? Tonight is the Scholarship Dinner! And tomorrow will be a big work out catch up day: swimming in the morning, ab class, and maybe spinning if I am feeling brave enough. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment