Friday, February 5, 2010

Super Bowl'in Friday

Swam 2500 this morning. Thank God I ate breakfast otherwise I would have spent half of this morning's practice at the bottom of the pool. Jada coached today and with her workouts, either (A) there is no break at all and I'm doing about 2,000 straight, or (B), I am hanging out at the wall about every 150 or so. Breakneck pace!

I ran the idea by Mom last night of staying after swimming and taking the ab and spin class....but Mom said nah. Great dressed slowly, and then go to school and piddle. Which I did. And it was AWESOME. I had some time to write this morning, catch up on emails, blog, etc etc etc. But...Ummmmm.....find and download a half-ironman plan? Not so much. To Be Continued...

And in other news: Super Bowl Sunday this Sunday. Go Saints!

No comments:

Post a Comment