Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Break Plans

OK, everyone: This week is the first week of our spring break and there is much to be done. Yes, I will probably cave in and catch some extra Zz's. But what can I say? I can, so might as well. And next week it is off to Lubbock to see Mammaw, aunt Mary Lee, and the littluns..and I am working out with Mary Lee, so I better be able to keep up!
Swimming: 4x (YMCA and Rice) one-hour workouts, most likely
Running: 20 - 25 miles; 3x this week including a Saturday long run.
Cycling - Once. Friday morning. I think. (Again, the marathon in the fall is putting cycling on the backburner)
Weights - 2x
Yoga - Maybe? Might join my mother in this adventure this week. It will be so nice to stretch.

I'm nowhere near as sore as I thought I would be today from yesterday's 15-16 miles run. Although I was starving all day today and had to eat a lot. Annoying!

The Olympic ceremonies are on right now. Awesome. Although I think all of us are preparing to go into withdrawal now that the Games are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment